The paper track for the workshop has now concluded. We thank all authors and welcome all to submit to next year’s paper track!
We solicit submission that in the broad sense focus on data efficiency through visual inductive priors covering but not limited to the following topics:
- Improving data efficiency of Deep Computer Vision methods using prior knowledge about the task domain
- Analysis on the properties of Deep Learning representations as they relate to visual inductive priors
- Transformation-equivariant image representations, e.g. scale-equivariance, rotation-equivariance, etc.
- Color invariants/constants in Deep Learning
- Object persistence between video frames
- Shape-based representations for Deep Learning
- Texture/shape bias in Convolutional Neural Networks
- Alternative compact filter bases for Deep Learning
- Capsule Networks
Submissions open: March 1, 2020 Submission deadline: July 17, 2020 Notification of acceptance: July 31, 2020 Presentation materials deadline: August 14, 2020 Camera-ready deadline: September 10, 2020 Workshop: August 23, 2020
- Submissions must be entered in OpenReview: link.
- Submissions must follow the ECCV 2020 submission format.
- Optional supplementary material can be submitted through OpenReview (single .zip file, maximum of 50MB). The deadline for supplementary material is the same as the paper submission deadline, i.e. July 17, 2020. Reviewers are strongly encouraged but not required to review the supplementary material.
- Reviewing will be according to double-blind format.
- Accepted papers will be published in ECCV 2020 Workshop proceedings.
- Authors of accepted papers will be invited to present their work as a poster presentation at the workshop. Authors of a selection of papers will be invited to present their work orally at the workshop.
Authors of recent and relevant works (including works published at the main ECCV 2020 conference paper track) are invited to present a poster of their work at our workshop.
Deadline: July 28th, 2020